The eL Welker Cadillac Green Archtop Guitar
This one is a visual stunner, and plays like a dream! Check out the pictures below, and contact us through the link at the bottom of the page.
This fine archtop features a DePaule Deco pearl inlay on the fretboard, multi layered binding, Grover Rotomatic tuners, Vermont handmade Kent Armstrong humbucker, and naturally tanned leather inlay on the finger rest. Please contact me for pricing.
Features of the Cadillac Green archtop guitar from eL Welker:
* Curly Maple venetian cutaway archtop body
* Curly Maple X-Braced laminate construction
* 3-layer white, black, white top, back binding with w/b/w/b/w binding on the neck
* Slim contour F-holes
* Ebony peghead overlay with engraved hand-tooled leather eL Welker logo
* Long dovetailed neck joint with contoured heel
* 21 frets, neck joins body at 14th fret
* 12" fingerboard radius
* 1 11/16" Bone nut
* 24 5/8" Scale length
* Stew-Mac 149 fret wire
* DePaule Mother of Pearl fingerboard inlays
* Gibson style adjustable truss rod
* Custom in house Rosewood finger rest, bridge, and tailpiece with green leather inlay on the finger rest
* Nickel Grover Rotomatic tuners
* Vermont handmade Kent Armstrong humbucker style pickup with hand-tooled leather surround to kill any buzz
* Green Nitro Lacquer finish
* Weight 5 lb. 14 oz.
* TKL Premium Hard Shell case
Regular $4,999 now only $2,999